I’ve been Flabbergasted. Ok, that was bad. I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Dailyflabbergast. See? Goldie writes a compelling and thought-provoking blog that I anxiously await. I am shocked and amazed that I’ve been nominated, and am truly thankful!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with new questions for the people you nominated.
Goldie’s QUESTIONS with my answers:
- Please share 3 things about yourself. I’m very very curious and my biggest desire turns out to be understanding stuff. I adore traveling. I hate cleaning.
- What has been your biggest blogging challenge so far and how have you overcome it? My biggest blogging challenge so far is getting people to read it. I haven’t overcome that yet.
- Have you had any blogging highlights that you would like to share with us? Highlights? THIS AWARD!!!!!
- How are you trying to impact others with your blog? (Please try and narrow it to one thing that is the main goal of your writing.) I hope to change people’s perspective about the world around them, the things they see, hear, smell, taste, and feel. I want to expose my readers to the wonders that surround them, and the horrors as well. I’d like to influence them to take a humorous look at things they normally would be frustrated by.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing in your life? Turning my students and readers into learning machines.
- How could I improve my blog? Continue to write and improve your skills. It’s been fun watching your progress since I started following your blog. I don’t want to influence the direction you’ve taken with your blog, just encourage you to continue improving your thinking and writing skills.
- Please share 3 things about yourself.
- Where would you like to see yourself next year at this time?
- Can you live in the moment and still plan ahead?
- How could you improve your blog?
- How much time do to spend reflecting on your progress, the things you’ve learned, the surprises and disappointments you’ve experienced and does that affect how you experience today?
- What is one book you want to read this year?
- What is one skill you’d like to learn?
- How could I improve my blog?